Notes from Southeast Asia: The contents of this blog reflect only my opinions and thoughts and are in no way associated with the U.S. Goverment, the U.S. Peace Corps or the Royal Thai Goverment

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Beach


Here is a picture of the resort we stayed at for our AIDS converence....I feel awkward writing the word resort - this is supposed to be the Peace Corps after all - but it was a very nice place on the beach. Very nice. We needed the break. I thought I would have more time to write but I don't so just quickly, I am still doing well. I am living with mixed feelings of being ready to leave and start teaching and never wanting to leave Sakeo ever. We are working on an English camp that we will hold on Friday. This will be our first camp and have feelings that it will be a little hectic. Sorry this was so informative but it's lunch time and I'm going to go find some kao lam. Come visit me and you can find out what kao lam is ;)

3 comments:

Amy said...

Sadie, your nickname is great. When I fall into a pit of money, I'll come visit you, and we can go hiking. Hopefully we'll have more luck than we usually do though....

Unknown said...

There's no shame in going to a beach resort - it sounds like you've earned it! Embrace the resortitude!

eldie said...

Sounds like real luxury to me, but surely you deserve it!!