Notes from Southeast Asia: The contents of this blog reflect only my opinions and thoughts and are in no way associated with the U.S. Goverment, the U.S. Peace Corps or the Royal Thai Goverment

Friday, May 4, 2007

Fruit Roll Ups

Hey everyone :) So, I thought that I should sit down for at least a minute and get something out to you because one, well, my last blog was kind of scary!!! and two because I've been having a great time and I want to let you all know. I started working with my co-teacher which has been fun - for a lot of reasons I suppose - but mostly because it is a challenge. But we work very well together and though we haven't made a lot of progress, we have made some, and I see good things for our class. The only problem is we don't have any time to plan!! We'll see. Tomorrow I am getting some people together to help me start a garden in my backyard and today I am going to make the Thai version of a fruit roll up. I had one that was made out of mango but I am going to make mine out of mango, pineapple, and banana....mmmmmmm, delicious. Ok, well, I have a lot to do so I'm going to have to end here. Write to me people!

2 comments:

kirbyc said...

hey sadie,, talked to gaayle today and she said that she was able to talk to you on the phone. hope the mosquito bites are better!!! take care, kirby

Gayle said...

I love your honesty Sadie! Life is filled with so many emotions. Glad you can share yours with us.
Gayle