Notes from Southeast Asia: The contents of this blog reflect only my opinions and thoughts and are in no way associated with the U.S. Goverment, the U.S. Peace Corps or the Royal Thai Goverment

Saturday, January 6, 2007

Good Luck!

So. I'm not sure if you would like to use this or not, or how much opportunity you will have to even use the internet while you are in Thailand... but I thought this might be easier than e-mailing everyone, and you can also post pictures, which I know I would love to see. I hope that this is useful to you, and that you have a wonderful experience.
-Amy

Here are a few pictures to get you started -




1 comment:

Unknown said...

I'm so excited to hear that it's going well, and that you're going to be blogging about your adventure!

I linked to yours from mine (which, admittedly, only gets like 100 hits/day), so keep it up! Post lots of pictures, tell lots of stories!